(This job req is also posted here: https://gist.github.com/821454/)
Lumber Labs is an early stage, well-funded mobile payments start-up located in San Francisco. Company founders were early employees at AdMob, and are now building software to enable simple, low-friction transactions on a mobile device.
- Why you might want to work with us:
- Tackle interesting, hard technical problems with immediate real world application.
- Maintain a work-life balance and have fun.
- Generous comp, benefits, and vacation.
- Be an amazing engineer.
- Love writing code. Love deleting code.
- Live in or move to the Bay Area.
- Nice to have:
- Computer vision
- Machine learning
- Payment or transaction processing
- CUDA, OpenCL, or other GPGPU/HPC
- Knack for elegant UI
- Previous entrepreneurial ventures or start-up experience
Interested?Drop Josh (CTO) or Mike (CEO) an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, showing us what you've done -- a resume, a letter, an open source project, etc.